The Pro-Life Movement Once Defended You…

Speak For The Weak

Your turn

Targeting Prenatal Humans Is Wrong

Speak Up

Parents not only kill their children in the womb because they are unwanted, they kill them because they are mentally or physically challenged. They kill them because they are the ‘wrong’ sex and they kill them because they have an imperfection like cleft palate. How much longer before there’s a prenatal test for homosexuality? Will this awaken the liberal left to the need to finally speak up in their defense?

If a mother chooses to abort her child only because they are different, not because she doesn’t want to be pregnant, why shouldn’t she be able to kill that same child after birth for the same reason? After all, it’s not really about “her body, her choice” in this case, it’s about her child’s body. Aborting a child because of their characteristics is the ultimate and most deadly form of discrimination imaginable. The silence is deafening from those who claim to fight for human equality.

Abortion Is Prenatal Violence

Abortion is, by almost any standards, a violent act.

— Abortion: A Doctor’s Perspective A Woman’s Dilemma by Don Sloan, M.D. with Paula Hart, page 178

Rehumanizing Our Children

Speech Example

The following list of euphemisms are employed by the abortion industry to hide the truth about their barbaric practice…

  • reduce the fetal calvarium = crush the baby’s skull
  • disarticulate the fetus = twist the baby’s limbs from their torso
  • reduce multiple pregnancy = poison some of the babies while allowing others to live
  • fetal tissue = baby
  • terminate a fetus = slaughter a baby
  • genetic material = human being
  • reproductive healthcare = killing prenatal children
  • remove the products of conception = tear a baby from their mother’s womb
  • evacuate the contents of the uterus = vacuum the baby from the womb
  • reproductive rights/choice/justice = oppression of the most vulnerable among us
  • fetal matter = eyes, arms, legs, kidneys, liver, brain, spine, blood
  • planned parenthood = parents killing their sons and daughters
  • selective reduction = picking the most undesired babies for destruction
  • induced miscarriage = intentionally killing a baby
  • incompatible with life = mentally or physically challenged
  • clump of cells = little preborn boy or girl
  • potential human being = prenatal child
  • trust women = mothers should be able to kill their children
  • abortion care = stripping a human being of their right to life
  • uterine material = innocent living human being
  • anti-choice = advocating for the protection of innocent human beings
  • pro-choice = advocating for the killing of innocent human beings

We must begin to rehumanize the prenatal children so skillfully dehumanized by those who want the legal right to kill them.

Learn more.

Defend Our Prenatal Daughters

March For Life

Today’s ‘feminism’ has turned its back on the millions of little girls awaiting their turn at birth, even to the point of defending sex selection abortion. In their zeal to be like men, they extol the perceived benefits of having the legal right to kill their prenatal daughters as empowering. The ideology of modern feminism has killed more females than all other causes of death combined.

Women didn’t evolve to do everything a man can do, they evolved to do everything a man can’t do. Isn’t it time to reject abortion and embrace the empowerment of growing and nurturing new human life?

Discover a better feminism.

You Can Literally Schedule Your Baby’s Killing Online

Planned Parenthood Online Appointment

From Planned Parenthood’s website…

During an abortion, the doctor or nurse will:

  • examine your uterus
  • put a speculum in to see into your vagina
  • inject a numbing medication into or near your cervix
  • stretch the opening of your cervix with a series of dilating rods
  • insert a thin tube through your cervix into your uterus
  • use a combination of medical tools and a suction device to gently take the pregnancy tissue out of your uterus

This is the ‘pregnancy tissue’ they are referring to…

Take action to protect little girls like this from Planned Parenthood!

Every Child In The Womb Is Wanted By Someone

America Adopts

Only 2% of mothers facing an unplanned pregnancy place their children for adoption. The remaining 98% kill them through legalized abortion. Why do we kill our children in the womb when there’s a waiting list of families willing to adopt them? Why does it cost more to adopt a child than it does to abort one? Why isn’t fixing this tragedy a top priority for all of us? I wonder.

No more posts.