Something magical is about to happen! Watch as the ovulation process occurs, and then millions of sperm swim upstream on a quest to fertilize an egg and create a new human being. This was the beginning of you.
Parents not only kill their children in the womb because they are unwanted, they kill them because they are mentally or physically challenged. They kill them because they are the ‘wrong’ sex and they kill them because they have an imperfection like cleft palate. How much longer before there’s a prenatal test for homosexuality? Will this awaken the liberal left to the need to finally speak up in their defense?
If a mother chooses to abort her child only because they are different, not because she doesn’t want to be pregnant, why shouldn’t she be able to kill that same child after birth for the same reason? After all, it’s not really about “her body, her choice” in this case, it’s about her child’s body. Aborting a child because of their characteristics is the ultimate and most deadly form of discrimination imaginable. The silence is deafening from those who claim to fight for human equality.
The following list of euphemisms are employed by the abortion industry to hide the truth about their barbaric practice…
- reduce the fetal calvarium = crush the baby’s skull
- disarticulate the fetus = twist the baby’s limbs from their torso
- reduce multiple pregnancy = poison some of the babies while allowing others to live
- fetal tissue = baby
- terminate a fetus = slaughter a baby
- genetic material = human being
- reproductive healthcare = killing prenatal children
- remove the products of conception = tear a baby from their mother’s womb
- evacuate the contents of the uterus = vacuum the baby from the womb
- reproductive rights/choice/justice = oppression of the most vulnerable among us
- fetal matter = eyes, arms, legs, kidneys, liver, brain, spine, blood
- planned parenthood = parents killing their sons and daughters
- selective reduction = picking the most undesired babies for destruction
- induced miscarriage = intentionally killing a baby
- incompatible with life = mentally or physically challenged
- clump of cells = little preborn boy or girl
- potential human being = prenatal child
- trust women = mothers should be able to kill their children
- abortion care = stripping a human being of their right to life
- uterine material = innocent living human being
- anti-choice = advocating for the protection of innocent human beings
- pro-choice = advocating for the killing of innocent human beings
We must begin to rehumanize the prenatal children so skillfully dehumanized by those who want the legal right to kill them.
No more posts.