Great change requires great commitment. What if someone gave up on you?
For the first time in the history of the March For Life a sitting Vice President addressed the audience. The winds of change are blowing.
Friday, January 27, 2017
11:45 a.m. Musical Opening
12:00 p.m. Rally
1:00 p.m. March
3:00 p.m. (approx) Listen to Silent No More testimonies outside U.S. Supreme Court
3:30 p.m. Visit your Representative or Senator to advocate for life
- Kellyanne Conway, Senior Counselor to President Trump.
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York City.
- Benjamin Watson, Tight End for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Abby Johnson, Former Planned Parenthood Director and founder of “And Then There Were None”.
- Karyme Lozano, Mexican telenovela star.
- Eric Metaxas, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author and host of The Eric Metaxas Show.
- Bishop Vincent Mathews Jr., President at Church of God In Christ World Missions.
- Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA).
- Rep. Mia Love (R-UT).
- Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ
On February 11, 2017, rallies will be held at Planned Parenthood locations throughout the United States to call on Congress and President Trump to strip Planned Parenthood of all federal funding and reallocate those funds to health centers that help disadvantaged women without destroying human life through abortion.
Local leaders are now being sought to coordinate these rallies at the nearest Planned Parenthood facility. So far, 95 rallies are scheduled in 35 states. This list will be updated frequently in the coming days as leaders throughout the country sign on to coordinate this event on February 11.
Interested in hosting a Defund PP Rally?
You can help boost public pressure to defund Planned Parenthood by organizing a “Defund PP” Rally in your community. Please use this form to sign on as the leader at your local Planned Parenthood facility.
No more posts.