Something magical is about to happen! Watch as the ovulation process occurs, and then millions of sperm swim upstream on a quest to fertilize an egg and create a new human being. This was the beginning of you.
Abortion is, by almost any standards, a violent act.
— Abortion: A Doctor’s Perspective A Woman’s Dilemma by Don Sloan, M.D. with Paula Hart, page 178
The following list of euphemisms are employed by the abortion industry to hide the truth about their barbaric practice…
- reduce the fetal calvarium = crush the baby’s skull
- disarticulate the fetus = twist the baby’s limbs from their torso
- reduce multiple pregnancy = poison some of the babies while allowing others to live
- fetal tissue = baby
- terminate a fetus = slaughter a baby
- genetic material = human being
- reproductive healthcare = killing prenatal children
- remove the products of conception = tear a baby from their mother’s womb
- evacuate the contents of the uterus = vacuum the baby from the womb
- reproductive rights/choice/justice = oppression of the most vulnerable among us
- fetal matter = eyes, arms, legs, kidneys, liver, brain, spine, blood
- planned parenthood = parents killing their sons and daughters
- selective reduction = picking the most undesired babies for destruction
- induced miscarriage = intentionally killing a baby
- incompatible with life = mentally or physically challenged
- clump of cells = little preborn boy or girl
- potential human being = prenatal child
- trust women = mothers should be able to kill their children
- abortion care = stripping a human being of their right to life
- uterine material = innocent living human being
- anti-choice = advocating for the protection of innocent human beings
- pro-choice = advocating for the killing of innocent human beings
We must begin to rehumanize the prenatal children so skillfully dehumanized by those who want the legal right to kill them.
Today’s ‘feminism’ has turned its back on the millions of little girls awaiting their turn at birth, even to the point of defending sex selection abortion. In their zeal to be like men, they extol the perceived benefits of having the legal right to kill their prenatal daughters as empowering. The ideology of modern feminism has killed more females than all other causes of death combined.
Women didn’t evolve to do everything a man can do, they evolved to do everything a man can’t do. Isn’t it time to reject abortion and embrace the empowerment of growing and nurturing new human life?
No more posts.