Tag: adoption


She Gave Me a Voice

She didn't choose to conceive me, but she did choose to birth me...

/ August 1, 2019
Finger Paints

Top Resources for Pregnancy, Adoption and Parenting

It takes a village to raise a child...

/ December 16, 2018
Drawing Adoption

Drawing Upon Adoption

Every child deserves to live and to be loved...

/ October 21, 2018
Adoption Is Love

Choose Love, Not Abortion

Most mothers facing the challenge of an unplanned pregnancy choose to abort their children instead of placing them for adoption. Learn why...

/ October 8, 2017
America Adopts

Every Child In The Womb Is Wanted By Someone

Only 2% of mothers facing an unplanned pregnancy place their children for adoption. The remaining 98% kill them through legalized abortion.

/ April 21, 2017
Abortion We Can Live Without It

Adoption, We Can Live With It

Would you have rather been placed for adoption or brutally slaughtered during an abortion? The choice is clear.

/ February 6, 2017

You Can Adopt Debt Free!

Did you know that there are three types of adoption grants available to you...

/ September 20, 2016
adoption quotes
birth mother quotes
foster care adoption