When Beth Vial finally realized she was pregnant, her child was 26 weeks old. Thanks to the unjust and inhuman laws of the United States following Roe v. Wade, she was able to pay an abortionist $10,500 to murder her child. Her innocent baby was seven months old by the time she traveled to New Mexico to brutally end their life.
For reference, this is what a pregnant mother and a premature child looks like at 28 weeks…
With only two months left until birth, her perfectly healthy baby had already settled into a head-down position in preparation for life outside of the womb. Weighing over two pounds and almost 15 inches long, her condemned child was able to stick out their tongue and make faces, blink their eyes, and even dream while sleeping. All this little one needed to live was their basic human rights when their mother failed to protect them.
— Beth Vial
To better understand what this mother did to her defenseless baby, it’s important to understand the process used to kill them.
- An ultrasound exam is conducted to determine the child’s age and size
- A large needle is inserted through the mother’s abdomen and into the child’s heart
- Potassium chloride or digoxin is injected to induce a painful heart attack
- The child is again examined to ensure a successful death
- Laminaria are inserted into the mother’s cervix to artificially dilate it
- The amniotic sac is punctured releasing the fluid surrounding the dead baby
- Misoprostol is administered to the mother to induce contractions
- The child’s body is pulled apart and their skull is crushed if required for extraction
Abortion isn’t only a crime against humanity, it’s a permanent stain on our nation, our culture, and on each and every one of us. Though the blame for this atrocity primarily falls to those who advocate for abortion as a ‘human right’, it also falls to those who fail to do everything in their power to end it.
Learn how to do your part to restore our lost humanity.