Being pro-life is not in opposition to science. It’s quite the opposite in fact! Medical and technological advancements continue to reaffirm the science behind the pro-life cause – that life begins at fertilization, or day one, when egg meets sperm and a new, unique, human being is created.
Speakers and Performers
- Sidewalk Prophets
- Senator Steve Daines (R-MT)
- Congressman Dan Lipinski (D-IL)
- Congressman Chris Smith (R-NJ)
- State Representative Katrina Jackson (D-LA)
- Ben Shapiro, editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire
- Abby Johnson, founder of And Then There Were None
- Dr. Alveda King, Director of Civil Rights for the Unborn with Priests for Life
- Dr. Kathi Aultman, fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Ally Cavazos, President of Princeton Pro-Life
- Carl Anderson, Supreme Knight of the Knights of Columbus
- Archbishop Joseph Naumann, Chairman of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Pro-life Activities Committee
10:00 am The Ben Shapiro Show live recording
11:00 am Musical opening with Sidewalk Prophets
12:00 pm Rally Program
1:00 pm March up Constitution Avenue to Supreme Court and Capitol Building
3:00 pm After finishing marching:
- Silent No More testimonies outside U.S. Supreme Court.
- Advocate for life to your Representative or Senators.
- Visit the March for Life Expo.
The March for Life Rally will take place at noon at 12th Street on the National Mall, in between Madison Drive and Jefferson Drive. Following the Rally, the March will begin on Constitution Avenue between 12th and 14th Streets at approximately 1:00 pm.
Join the Cultureshift!
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.