Cultureshift has been active and prolific on several social media platforms since 2013. In that time, I’ve faced relentless efforts to censor the truth about human abortion. Here are a few examples…
- Tumblr – shadowbanned then deleted. Permanently banned.
- Facebook – two account deletions.
- We Heart It – account deleted.
- Reddit – account deleted.
- WordPress – currently shadowbanned.
- Pinterest – posts are actively monitored and routinely deleted without notification.
- Twitter – banned from advertising.
In addition to my online presence, I’m routinely censored in the public square. When I show the truth to my fellow human beings, it’s a rare day that the police aren’t summoned and an even rarer day that I’m not yelled at, blocked, spit on, shoved, hit, vandalized, or threatened with my life.
What I find most interesting about the desperation of some people to keep the victims of abortion hidden away is that many of these same people celebrate abortion as a human right. After extensive research, I’ve been unable to find any other human right whose outcomes must be shielded from those who exercise it.
Maybe abortion isn’t something to be celebrated after all. Perhaps people aren’t actually proud of killing their prenatal children and buried deep in their conscience they know what I know.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”