Abortion is an assault on life itself, on the very fabric of humanity. If you support the slaughter of your fellow human beings, at least have the courage to watch their destruction unfold before your very eyes. Only then should you decide which side of history you will be left standing on.

Learn more

Posted by cultureshift

A plea to win the hearts of those who choose to dehumanize our development and undermine our right to live.

16 Comments

1. Thr is no reason on
    Gods earth for murder of an innocent baby!
    This is nearly 2020
    Thr is plenty of CONTRACEPTION available try learning to use
    The first one

2. This looks fake

1. You’re ignorant as hell!

3. Do we know where this footage came from?

1. Yes, it’s called an abortion…or if still possess a soul, then you would call it murder.

1. I wanted to know where the footage came from and how it came into the possession of the Pro-Life movement. Do not assume that, that means I am pro murder. It’s called source checking and it’s something people do when they want to better understand what they are seeing. I am unapologetically Pro-Life and do not appreciate your rudeness.

1. Much of this type of footage is under-cover from people who try and expose the evil that abortion is. They do not publish the details because many have been entrusted with the footage & information as an agreement to do what they do but not to divulge sources & people. They are honorable to keep their word. Read the book “Lime 5” that exposes abortion violations of women, etc., and there are others …

4. Deanne DeVlugt April 21, 2020 at 8:10 pm

Abortion is murder. Period. If you think it’s okay to kill an innocent, that’s your opinion, It still doesn’t change the fact it’s murder of an innocent.

1. was that in response to me?

5. Question for all, I’m 100 against abortion, my beliefs are against it, but for all you baby murders, riddle me this, your pregnant and your CHILD gets killed for someone ya a double homicide, you kill a baby outside the womb ya first degree murder, but it’s just a little tissue inside you? See that doesn’t make sense, you are so blinded by a lie, I don’t judge anyone, but all I’m saying is this. You don’t want to get pregnant, don’t have unprotected sex, or don’t have sex at all till your married. I pray Abortion is abolished!

6. Not murder and this footage isn’t real

1. Actually- it is murder. Call it what you want to help you sleep better, but is IS in fact murder.

2. If that’s not real enough for you click on the Learn More button and tell me those are fake.

7. Everybody refers to safe sea, what of those who are raped or molested by family members should they give birth to those babies…… I am not into and never have had an abortion but I do believe there are situations that the child should not and would not want to be born of, it is not as black and white as you all believe it is, are you all going to be there for the addicted mums and abused mums, the raped women and the molested kids, to help them in the middle of the night when shits getting real and they can’t cope or the baby ends up in the same predicament its mother was in getting molested and raped because of lack of parenting and support, no you are not you will all be on your high horses preaching about it but no one will be in the trenches supporting these mums if they cannot have abortions, that you are forcing into having babies knowing the situations that have lead to their creation.
    Do you have them both suffer for a day or less and then it is over or do you have them suffer for a lifetime?????
    I can tell you one thing I have suffered abuse and I would not wish it on any child and when it is happening all you think of is how much better it would be if you were never born!!!!!
    So Anonymous April 29 riddle me this, a life of suffering or a moment of pain in comparison.
    Don’t get me wrong I love babies and I love my children and would never myself have an abortion but I have seen as a foster parent the damage done to children who were not wanted.

1. So glad you love babies & your children & that you wouldn’t have an abortion! You will be rewarded!
      But why is it ok to murder someone because their mother was done wrong or because you perceive they might have a hard life in the future? I have suffered terrible abuse (including rape) in life too, but not from parents, from an abusive spouse. It lasted 10 years. Should someone have killed me instead of me marrying him?
      If women have become pregnant by a violent act, having the baby killed does not make that act right nor does it fix anything else. It was not the baby’s fault. The mother will then be the mother of a dead baby & have to live with the consequences of that for the rest of her life. “Whoever sheds man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God man was made.” Genesis 9:6. Murder is serious. She has become accomplice to the death of her own child.
      When more than 10,000 couples are waiting to adopt a baby, there is no reason the women cannot let someone else have their baby instead of having the baby killed. Any number of pregnancy support centers will gladly help them with that… Or any number of individuals desiring to help with adoption or pregnancy…

8. Listen to Abby Johnson.