I’m doing a persuasive speech on a policy of how abortion should be abolished even in cases of rape and incest. What type of main points do you suggest I do it on? I also need to do an audience analysis that asks my audience 5 questions a few days before the speech. Any suggestions on what questions I could ask?
1. The manner of one’s conception does not determine the value of one’s life.
2. If killing a toddler who was conceived through rape or incest is wrong, then killing that same child in the womb is wrong.
3. You very likely know someone conceived through rape but are unaware of how they were conceived.
4. Prior to the establishment of civilization and social norms, humans mated like other mammals — without the express consent of the female. Something we would consider rape today.
5. It is a near certainty that each of us are decedent from someone who was raped over the last few million years of evolution, making each of us the product of rape.
1. Should prenatal children be protected by the law?
2. Were you or do you know anyone who was conceived through rape or incest?
3. Do you believe all human beings are created equal?
4. When do you believe your life began?
5. Do you consider yourself to be pro-life or pro-choice?
Click here to learn more.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.