Let’s explore some of these ideological parallels…
- The Nazis conducted an active campaign to dehumanize the Jews in an effort to justify their destruction. Abortion groups conduct active campaigns to dehumanize the preborn in an effort to justify their destruction.
- The Nazis destroyed innocent human life on an unprecedented scale measured in the millions. Abortion destroys innocent human life on an unprecedented scale measured in the millions.
- The Nazis believed that the mentally and physically disabled should be killed because they were a threat to their financial well being and a burden on their society. Abortion advocates believe that mothers should be able to kill their mentally and physically disabled prenatal children because they will be a threat to their financial well being and a burden on their family.
- The Nazis committed genocide by killing a group of people based on their genetic makeup. Abortionists commit genocide by killing a group of people based on their genetic makeup — nine out of ten human beings diagnosed with Down syndrome are killed prior to their birth.
- The Nazis killed the weak and defenseless on demand and without apology. The mantra of pro-choice is ‘abortion on demand and without apology’. No human being on this Earth is weaker and more defenseless than a prenatal child living in the blinding darkness of their mother’s womb.
- The Nazi Reichsgericht refused to recognize Jews living in Germany as equal persons, resulting in their mass slaughter . The United States Supreme Court refused to recognize prenatal human beings as persons, resulting in their mass slaughter .
- The Nazis killed their victims by the thousands every day and then incinerated their bodies. Abortionists kill their victims by the thousands every day and then incinerate their bodies.
- The Nazi doctor, Josef Mengele, known as the ‘Angel of Death’, dismembered innocent living human beings at Auschwitz in the 1940’s. Following the war, he fled to South America where he worked as an abortionist in Buenos Aires in the 1950’s, once again dismembering innocent living human beings.
The idea that killing some members of our species because they are not persons is what drove the Holocaust and it drives human abortion. Interestingly, this ideology also drove American slavery, killing well over one million Africans during the slave trade. This, too, was legal at the time because the United States Supreme Court refused to recognize Africans as full persons .
Stand against the ideology that drives the destruction of your fellow human beings, whether that destruction is based on genetics, race, stage of development, or level of dependency.
“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.