- There were 1,060,000 human beings killed by abortion in 2011, down from 1,210,000 killed in 2008, a decline of 13%.
- There has been a steady decline in abortions since 1980.
- Twenty-one percent of all pregnancies in the U.S. end in elective abortion.
Women give an average of 3.7 reasons why they are seeking an abortion…
- 21% Inadequate finances
- 21% Not ready for responsibility
- 16% Woman’s life would be changed too much
- 12% Problems with relationships, unmarried
- 11% Too young and/or immature
- 8% Children are grown; she has all she wants
- 3% Baby has possible health problems
- Less than 1% Pregnancy caused by rape/incest
- 4% Other
Join the Cultureshift!
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.