I can guess plenty of reasons why StemExpress –or Planned Parenthood—for that matter, would not want us to see this latest video and would go so far as to file for a restraining order to prevent it.
Here are eight things we learn:
1. A destroyed “sample” is “awful,” but destroyed babies apparently don’t matter.
2. Abortionists are sometimes incompetent.
3. Bacteria is plentiful in unsanitary abortion clinics.
4. Transport can be tricky—especially fragile baby brains.
5. Even if you manage to transport baby parts safely, you must be careful of the pesky lab technicians who tend to freak out.
5. Researchers don’t like to think about where baby parts come from.
7. There are never enough baby parts to meet demand.
8. The future looks bright, shiny, and profitable for the baby part selling business.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.