Michigan Planned Parenthood Unveils Newly-Renovated $2 Million Abortion Center
Planned Parenthood has announced the completion of a $2 million renovation project at its headquarters and the Irwin/Martin Center. Michigan Live reports that the project includes a new design for the building at 425 Cherry St. SE and an added courtyard. Additionally, the main entrance was relocated to the back of the building.
Apparently the abortion center has been redesigned to improve ‘patient’ flow and the ‘education center’ has been relocated to the main floor and includes a larger meeting room for ‘events’.
- In 2013, abortions made up 94% of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services.
- For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 174 abortions.
- While abortions rose, Planned Parenthood adoption referrals dropped 14% in one year, and prenatal care services dropped 4%.
- Planned Parenthood’s cancer prevention services are down 17% over one year, and contraceptive services dropped by 4%.
- During fiscal year 2013-2014, Planned Parenthood received more than $528 million in taxpayer funding, or more than $1.4 million per day, in the form of government grants, contracts, and Medicaid reimbursements.
- Taxpayer funding accounts for 41% of Planned Parenthood’s overall revenue.
- Planned Parenthood reported more than $127 million in excess revenue, and more than $1.4 billion in net assets.
Help shut this human slaughterhouse down. It’s time to reclaim our humanity.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.