So what is it? Are prolifers so desperate for numbers of “heroes” that they overlook the gross misdeeds against born people.. orrrrrrrr… is it that prolifers don’t give a frilly fuck what happens to people once they’re born? Use shit like him and you’ve really got no way to explain how you’re anything but proforced birth and profetus.
This is a typical reaction of pro-abortion activists. When they can’t morally refute the pro-life position, they attack the messenger. They have even tried to tear down Mother Teresa because she also opposed the killing of children in the womb. They have also attacked me with all of the above epithets and more:
- I’ve been called racist for pointing out that African American and Hispanic children are the majority of abortion victims.
- I’ve been called abusive for confronting mother’s who have poisoned or slaughtered their own children and used their deaths to destigmatize this depraved act.
- I’ve been called a pedophile for opposing the killing of unborn children when their mothers are young.
- I’ve been called anti-Semitic for comparing the ideology that drove the Holocaust to the destruction of innocent human beings in the womb.
- I’ve been called a rapist for fighting for the right of children conceived through rape to live.
What’s interesting about this particular post is that your-lies-ruin-lives referenced an article from the ridiculously biased pro-abortion Huffington Post, an extremely liberal left-wing publication, to tear down an esteemed and respected man who championed world peace during one of the most tumultuous times in our history. What’s even more interesting is that the author of the article referenced has since added this to the end of their post…
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this post stated that according to the author of the Great Soul, Gandhi was a “wife-beater” and “pedophile”. These statements could not be verified by the blogger and have been removed from the post.
Was Gandhi a perfect human being? No. The truth is that none of us are. But he certainly wasn’t the man the pro-abortion groups want you to believe he was. Clearly, your-lies-ruin-lives is the perfect URL for a pro-abortion blog.
“I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
“The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” ~ Criss Jami