1. The fetus is biologically human. No actual biologist disputes that.
2. A skin cell isn’t the same as a zygote. A skin cell is a part of a larger organism, whereas a zygote is in and of itself an entire organism. In this case, a human organism. A human being.
3. Not more important, equal. Equal human rights for all humans, even tiny ones.
4. Doctors need to treat both mom and baby as human patients and care for both, never directly killing either but treating both with dignity and compassion.
5. Pro-lifers are continually trying to expand resources for low-income moms.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.