One must live in a world awash in hypocrisy and twisted logic to be pro-choice. These are some of their beliefs…
- Bodily autonomy trumps Right to Life up to viability.
- Right to Life trumps bodily autonomy after viability.
- Bodily autonomy trumps Right to Life for the unborn.
- Suicide prevention trumps bodily autonomy for born life.
- One-second old newborn is a person.
- Fetus one-second away from birth is not a person.
- Pregnant mothers should not drink or smoke.
- Pregnant mothers should be able to kill their unborn children.
- Oppose discrimination against the mentally or physically disabled.
- Support the killing of mentally or physically disabled unborn children.
- Oppose the death penalty for rapists.
- Support the death penalty for children fathered by rapists.
These are but a few of their hypocrisies. They accept this warped worldview because killing an innocent unborn child offers an escape hatch for avoiding responsibility.
The Pro-Life view is based on pure logic: human life begins – we began – at the moment of conception and we should be protected until our natural death. Simple. Logical. Moral.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.