If you are unsure if we should be killing the unborn members of our human family while they are awaiting their birth, simply ask yourself the following ten questions…
1. Was I less valuable as a human being just because I lived on the other side of my mother’s cervix?
2. Is my first responsibility as a parent to my child or to myself?
3. Is killing my child an acceptable way to avoid responsibility?
4. Should I poison or slaughter my child, regardless of their current location or level of dependency?
5. Would I want to be killed while perfectly healthy, even if I were asleep or otherwise unconscious, and even if it was quick and painless?
6. Do I believe that my time as an embryo and a fetus were unimportant to my development as a human being?
7. Would my life be any less valuable if my father had raped my mother and should I receive the death penalty for the crimes of another?
8. If I were unwanted by my biological family, would I prefer adoption over death?
9. If capable of making a choice to live or die while growing within my mother’s womb, would I choose to be dismembered or would I choose to be born?
10. Do I want to be defined by my advocacy for killing others or do I want to be defined by my willingness to sacrifice for them?
“How we treat the least of us defines us.”
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.