Hey, some people would push their opinions on you, and, to my understanding, you push yours onto other people at times. But I’d like to say pro-choicers aren’t monsters who embrace the death of children. In fact, I don’t believe many pro-choicers would get an abortion at all. Pro-choicers I’ve met desire only that if someone is to get an abortion, which is their right as an independent individual in a free country, they should get it in safe conditions. Can you at least consider that?
Yes, I can consider that:
- There were 1,210,000 prenatal children poisoned or slaughtered in the United States in 2008, 43,800,000 worldwide.
- Over 55,000,000 prenatal children have been killed in the United States since 1973, 1,800,000,000 worldwide.
- There are approximately 100,000,000 human beings gestating right now on our planet, 2,800,000 of these people will be killed by abortion.
- China alone has aborted more children than the entire population of the United States.
- Russia kills four prenatal children for every one that is born alive.
- Almost sixty percent of black New York City babies are killed before their birth — six out of ten.
- Over 90% of children prenatally diagnosed with Down syndrome are brutally slaughtered in their pro-choice mother’s womb.
You claim that you don’t believe that most pro-choice advocates would commit an abortion. I think the statistics I provided above would indicate otherwise. I also believe they clearly indicate that abortion has reached epidemic proportions. More people have been killed by abortion than have died in every war, famine, genocide, and plague — combined, since the beginning of recorded history.
The womb should be the safest place on Earth, but we have managed to ruin that. We have selfishly embraced the idea that killing the most vulnerable and defenseless among us is the right thing to do. We have lost our way and I am going to do all that I can to help us find it again.
Source: Guttmacher Institute.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.