According to the Guttmacher Institute, 43,800,000 unborn human beings are killed by abortion every year worldwide. If 88% of these people are killed during the first three months of their life, that leaves 12% that are killed between their fourth and ninth months of development. Twelve percent of 43.8 million is 5,256,000. Based on your statement, you are advocating for two horrific ideologies…

1) It is acceptable to kill human beings if they cannot feel pain. In other words, we should be able to legally shoot people in the head while they are asleep since they will not feel anything.

2) It is acceptable to kill human beings even if they can feel pain as long as the percentage of those dying is smaller than the percentage dying without pain.

Abortion kills an innocent living human being. Killing human beings is wrong, whether they can feel pain or not, whether they can think or not, or whether they are wanted or not.

Posted by cultureshift

A plea to win the hearts of those who choose to dehumanize our development and undermine our right to live.

Leave a Reply