Let me help you in your zeal to continue the slaughter of the weakest and most vulnerable members of our human family by adding to your list…
- What if the child was conceived through rape?
- What if she gave birth and made the baby’s life hell?
- What if the mother is a victim of abuse?
- What if she can’t support her child?
- What if she won’t be able to finish school?
- What if it wounds the mother to give her child up for adoption?
- What if the child is mentally disabled?
- What if the child is physically disabled?
- What if the mother is too young to give birth?
- What if the mothers’ life is at risk?
- What if the parents don’t want a girl?
- What if the child has a cleft palate?
- What if…
Let me ask a few simple ‘what if’s’…
- What if an unborn child was just as real as you and I?
- What if you were just as real while unborn as you are today?
- What if all human beings were equal?
- What if we respected life from the beginning?
- What if we placed other humans being’s lives above our own?
- What if mothers protected their children instead of killing them?
- What if our culture was based on the dignity of all human life?
- What if your mother had scheduled you to be aborted?
- What if someone like me had spoke on your behalf?
- What if someone like me never spoke up for you?
- What if you had been aborted?
- What if someday being born is not enough?
- What if…
What if you embraced life and rejected the idea that killing the unborn members of our human family was an acceptable means to an end? Together, we can end the tragedy of human abortion. Together, we can change the world.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.