Out of 252 women who experienced post abortion trauma…
- 66% said their counselors advice was biased
- 60% described themselves as not having been certain of their decision prior to counseling
- 44% stated they were actively hoping to find an option other than abortion during counseling
- 5% reported that they were encouraged to ask questions
- 71% felt the questions were inadequately answered, sidestepped, or trivialized
- 90% said they were not given enough information to make an informed decision
- 83% said it was very likely that they would’ve chosen differently if they had not been so strongly encouraged to abort by others, including their abortion counselors
- “95% of women who had abortions at Planned Parenthood said that their Planned Parenthood counselors gave “…little or no biological information about the fetus which the abortion would destroy”
Source: “Aborted Women: Silent No More” David C. Reardon, Ph.D., Elliot Institute
Join the Cultureshift!
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.