- Pro-Choice: Yes, a fetus is alive.
- Pro-Choice: Yes, it is a human.
- Pro-Choice: Yes, its life has equal value to the life of the woman it is living in.
- Pro-Choice: No, we don’t hate babies or children.
- Pro-Choice: No, we don’t think that abortion is right for every pregnancy.
- Pro-Choice: Yes, we think that adoption is a great choice too.
- Pro-Choice: Birth control is awesome.
- Pro-Life: Well fuck, now how do we argue with them?
I have never heard a ‘pro-choice’ advocate state that the life of a fetus holds equal value to the life of the woman carrying him or her and I have rarely heard them state that abortion is not right for every pregnancy. They usually claim that abortion is a woman’s choice for any reason she deems necessary, often while demonizing adoption. In fact, they routinely chant “my body, my choice” while carrying signs declaring they have a right to “abortion on demand and without apology”.
Please don’t misrepresent the views of those who desire to kill prenatal children. Lies and misinformation will not win anyone over to your dark and depraved worldview.
Join the Cultureshift!
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.