A request for anti-choicers:
- Stop comparing abortion to historical tragedies
- Stop using pictures and videos of dead fetuses
- Stop using MLK quotes on your anti-choice propaganda
Stop trivializing the experiences of others for your own agenda.
In other words:
- Don’t use the lessons of history to stop future human tragedies
- Don’t show the truth
- Don’t use human rights leaders to validate your message
Don’t be effective by highlighting the experiences of others to save millions of innocent human beings from a violent death.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.