Men — you are exactly one-half of the abortion equation. You bear just as much responsibility for an unwanted pregnancy as your partner.
- A MAN does not abandon the mother of his child
- A MAN does not abandon his children, prenatal or neonatal
- A MAN cares for and protects his partner, pregnant or not
- A MAN does not rape, coerce, or take advantage of his partner
- A MAN does not mentally, physically, or sexually abuse his partner
- A MAN does not mentally, physically, or sexually abuse his children
- A MAN stands firm in the face of adversity and meets difficult challenges
- A MAN sets the example for what is right and wrong
- A MAN never hurts those that he loves
- A MAN is respected and admired
- A MAN can be counted on
- A MAN is honorable
If your partner is pregnant and you are truly a man, you will provide every means of support possible to protect both her and your child. If you do not have the means to provide for them personally, you will reach out to others to create an environment where the mother of your child feels safe and empowered. You can and should be a hero not only to your partner, but to your own son or daughter. It’s time to be a man.
Join the Cultureshift!
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.