You’re not “pro-life”, you’re ANTI-choice. Don’t even try to deny it. Besides, you’re probably only here today because you’re mom couldn’t afford/get an abortion.
I agree with you, I’m most definitely ANTI-choice. Here are a few of the things I don’t want people to have the choice to do…
- abort a living human being
- kill an innocent post-born human being, regardless of age
- discriminate against anyone for any reason
- kidnap or confine another innocent human being against their will
- rape or molest men, women, or children
These are just a few examples of where I am firmly ANTI-choice.
And you’re probably right about my teenage mother’s plight. I am extremely lucky to be here. That’s why I want laws to protect us while we’re living in the womb. I don’t want any more innocent human beings relying on luck and the whims of others for their survival.