- You must stand up and be counted.
- You must be willing to take the hate that is directed toward the least of us.
- You must stop worrying about what others will think of you.
- Your voice for the preborn cannot be a whisper, you must be louder than their oppressors.
- You must make people squirm for their belief that killing prenatal children is an acceptable means to an end.
- You must formulate coherent and well thought out arguments and tell the truth — even when others refuse to believe it.
- You must passionately fight for a world free of the elective killing of any innocent human being, regardless of their age, size, location, or stage of development.
- You must believe that you can change the world, because you can!
- You must stand for Life, even if you must stand alone.
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.