- Because life is beautiful and every human being deserves to experience it, even the unwanted.
- Because I know that there is no such thing as an unwanted child, they are just temporarily lost but will be found.
- Because a culture built on life inspires greatness in its people.
- Because a society that allows the killing of its prenatal children is at risk for further loss of human rights.
- Because all human life has equal value regardless of age, size, location, or stage of development.
- Because I don’t want the mothers who are pressured to kill their children to have to live with that decision for the rest of their lives.
- Because every human being deserves to be welcomed by the society they were conceived in.
- Because I want women to feel joy and pride when they learn that they are harboring life inside of them, not fear and regret.
- Because I know that life begins at conception and that it is immoral and cruel to deny that life to the most vulnerable members of our human family.
- Because the love and protection of an innocent child and their struggling mother is the thread that binds the fabric of humanity.
- Because I don’t want the legacy of our era to be defined by the millions of dead children that are forever lost to the selfishness of our society, instead I want it defined by how we confronted our own depravity and replaced it with a new respect for the dignity of every human life.
- Because I know we are better than abortion.
Join the Cultureshift!
Be a voice for the voiceless by subscribing to our weekly digest and sharing the truth with the world.